27.9.10

Meet the Designer: Lisa Chedanne from Lilya

Lisa Chedanne, designer Lilya

Harlow: My very first fashion memory...
Lisa: Trying to convince my mum that it was a good idea to wear maxi dresses instead of a uniform to school when i was 7....and i was so adamant!

Harlow: I look best in...
Lisa: Simple clothes that are comfortable. I love grungy, romantic vintage with great shoes.

Harlow: My most fabulous fashion moment...
Lisa: It just happened! Lilya was on the runway at MBFF, it was my first fashion parade.

Harlow: My favourite place in the world...
Lisa: Marjoca, Spain. 


Harlow: I can't live without...
Lisa: Mascara and great shoes.

Harlow: My last purchase was...
Lisa: Yesterday! I went CRAZY...a Majestic silk jersey dress, an Elizabeth and James stripe top, Isson sunglasses, a pair of suede Tods and a few funny bits from Topshop. 

Harlow: Key items every woman should have in her wardrobe...
Lisa: Good basics, a few floral dresses, great pants and killer shoes.

Lilya Mermaid dress $199 shop now @ www.harlowonline.com.au


Harlow: 5 things I'm lusting after this season...
Lisa: Mocassons, oversize shirts, beautiful dresses, backless anything to show off a a tanned back and loose fit shorts.

Lilya Bay shorts $150 shop now @ www.harlowonline.com.au


Harlow: This Saturday night i will be...
Lisa: At a neighbours housewarming party.

Harlow: Three words that describe the collection...
Lisa: Easy-going, chic, ageless.

Lilya One day smock dress $189 shop now @ www.harlowonline.com.au


Harlow: Where did you get your inspiration...
Lisa: The Castaway Collection was inspired by adventurous women and the Australian lifestyle.

Harlow: Who is the girl that wears Lilya...
Lisa: She's casual, friendly, approachable and happy in her own skin.

Lilya Hope singlet $99 shop now @ www.harlowonline.com.au


Harlow: Your fave piece from the collection...
Lisa: The Shipwreck dress. It's sexy, sheer and blackless.

Lilya Shipwreck dress $189 shop now @ www.harlowonline.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment